Thursday, March 19, 2009

Future!!!!

So, I have no real idea what I/God has planned for the rest of my life. I'm going to start processing about what He has for me, and what I ought to be doing.
Some things I've been thinking (so I don't forget):
Architecture, Biology (teaching, I guess), Teach For America, Military (OCS), Agriculture, Hydrology, Viticulture, National Outdoor Leadership School, Firefighting, Police, something with writing or inventing, if I happen to make it big (lol).

Thats my list right now. I wish I had a direct passion for one of more of those things. There are aspects I enjoy about each of these, obviously, but not all of them appeal. And heck if I know what it will look like to have to feed myself.
I am getting a job (more training tomorrow! Yay!) and I'm excited to see how I like interacting with people. I'm also doing LAUP this summer, which is going to be awesome, and apparently will change the way I look at things.

Its scary and yet exciting to look at my future. I wonder where I'll end up!
But I won't forget to enjoy where I am.

No comments: