Monday, June 1, 2009

kinda pissed!

Grr. So I love my family, and most of the time they have done things way too good for me. I can't hardly complain about anything they've done, its mostly been out of love. But I don't know whether it is the fact that I'm growing up and becoming more aware, or just recent developments, but there have been a few incidents that have just really pissed me off over the past two weeks or so.
First, my uncle always comes out here, so I'm used to seeing him, but my uncle from Texas came out too, so my dad could be together with his brothers...I think they said it was the first time since 1985. That is way too long. But the one Uncle from Salt Lake City refused to come over when we planned a large get together. He wouldn't even stop by any other time. I really don't understand what his problem is, its hard to pray for him, and I don't know what to address with him. After he left, too, he called to talk to my dad about his health! Rrrg. He was here for a whole week, and all he did was watch people play golf! I am not sure he ever grew up.
Secondly, my brother planned a trip to come visit for TWO WEEKS, during which time he knew that I would be away. He has supposedly like 2 + months of vacation time (that he has to use by the end of this year!), and could have planned it for a week or two later, or right now! I'm really upset that I won't get to see him or my niece or my sister-in-law. I just don't get it. My sister will also be busy during that time too. So it just seems inconsiderate, or maybe he doesn't want to spend time with us. I don't think thats true, but thats what this message implies to me. Same thing, I don't know how to pray for them, or what to say to them. Furthermore, they said that I owe my Niece a trip! Because they planned theirs when I wasn't available!!!
Not very happy with parts of my family. Love 'em dearly, but they're hurting me right now.

2 comments:

Latino Gamer said...

You get used to it.

Tim said...

An easy prayer isn't much of a prayer, is it?

As far as getting mad goes, I understand it's really frustrating when people do asinine things like that, but is another's miscalculation, hell, even idiocy, a reason to get jeopardize your harmony with your surroundings? We feel the most frustrated when we have our capability to effect a change stripped from us. There's not much that can be done, and getting mad will only incite your hurt feelings by making you feel as if something COULD be done. =\