Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i should at least write a little bit

my day was extraordinarily ordinary It was not particularly awesome day, but it was, just for the sheer fact that I choose to enjoy it. To do things that were awesome, and were accomplishing my goals. I had a certain amount of tasks to do and then I played and worked at being good athletically. I really enjoyed kicking and working out, and shooting my bow and playing basketball. I wish I had other people to do it with me sometimes, but it was nice.
Ps-I was going to play tennis, but I sneak into the park without paying the fee, and the park ranger was right next to the courts...so i decided against it. Its crazy that they want you to pay $6 for a day parking pass. Sigh.
My uncle had to leave today. That was kinda sad. I really enjoyed him being here. Its really nice to get to know my family as an adult. They can be a little more uncensored now, and a little bit more real about their lives. Its pretty awesome.
I prayed for quite a few things today. It was amazing how many were answered almost immediately. Even now I fight them off and try to take away the role God had in them, but it was kinda amazing to see. Right as I run out of money to spend with many things to buy, I got my last paycheck from Cherry on top. pretty awesome. and the park was open after I prayed for it to be (it usually isn't). I also just started praying, and it was amazing how many things i have going on in my life, or in the lives around me. I trust those prayers will be answered too. Good day for prayer.
I'm excited for tomorrow.

No comments: